11th International Conference for Students and Young Researchers “Modern University Sport Science”
We are pleased to invite you to the XI Annual International Conference for Students and Young Researchers “Modern University Sport Science”. It will be held at Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism, Moscow, Russia, May, 17-18, 2017.
The purpose of our conference is to support, encourage and provide assistance to those young researchers who initiate and strengthen research in the sphere of physical education and sport worldwide.
- Theory and Methods of Physical Education; Physical Education and sports for All;
- Physical Education & Rehabilitation and Adapted Sports;
- Physical Activity, Fitness & Nutrition and Health;
- Motor function and human development;
- Professional formation for Physical Education and Sport;
- Biomechanics, Sport Physiology, Sport Medicine; Sport Psychology;
- Sport and Society; Sport Management, Marketing & Sport Media;
- Sport Methodology & Comparative Study in Sport and Physical Education;
- Issues of the Modern Olympic Movement
- Tourism and Outdoor Activities
Conference work plan: May 16 – arrival, May 17 – opening ceremony, sections workshop; May 18 – sections workshop, closing ceremony.
We welcome any materials to the conference (lecture, video, poster, etc.) from bachelors, masters, and Ph.D students as well as Professors, for the round-table discussion.
Conference language – English
Lecture time is up to 10 minutes
Application deadline April, 15th
Abstracts deadline April, 20th
Registration deadline April, 20th
The requirements to the scientific materials:
Papers must include up to 2 pages A4 with headline stating the Title, Author(s), Institution and Country; 14pt, Times New Roman; left/right, top/bottom fields 2 cm, line spacing 1. Each presentation author is permitted to submit no more than 2 abstracts.
Congress fee: 60 EUR(about 4500 rub)
Transfer, professional and supporting programmes, Certificate, coffee-breaks, reception
Accommodation will be provided at request (University hostel or Hotel Izmailovo (http://www.izmailovo.ru/eng/). Prices will be given in January, 2017)
The organizing fee should be effected to the Organising Committee on registration (cash)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
You can register and receive additional information at:
The applications can be also sent to:
e-mail: fldep2017 [at] mail [dot] ru